We encourage attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the Bio-IT World West Conference & Expo Symposia Poster Session, taking place March 14-15, 2018 at the Hilton Union Square Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
For more information on presenting a poster during the Main Conference (Non-Symposium) Programs, Click Here
Reasons to present your research poster at the Bio-IT World West:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, IT and government institutes
- Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials
- $100 off your registration fee**
- Your poster will be automatically entered in the People’s Choice Poster Awards, at which one Symposia poster winner will receive $250
People’s Choice Poster Award Competition Criteria
- Poster data should be well presented and visually easy to understand
- Poster should be scientifically advanced and novel
- Poster presenter should be present and engaging
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration
paid in full by January 11, 2019
Register online (or by phone, fax, or mail) for All Access or A-la-carte, and please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email containing a unique link allowing you to submit
your poster abstract. If you do not receive your link within 5 business days, please contact email@example.com.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Contact Jamie Ring, Poster Coordinator, with any additional poster-related questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (+1) 781-972-5403
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** One poster discount per registration.
You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session.
Each poster is limited to the poster session. Symposia posters must be relevant to your selected symposium.