2020 Event Highlights
- 17 conference programs featuring over 400 speakers showcasing the latest advancements and emerging technologies in personalized medicine, digital health and bio-IT. Topics and themes include:
- Expanded short course program of 30 courses allowing for one-on-one interaction and providing a great way to explain more technical aspects that would otherwise not be covered during the main conference programs
- 150 posters that showcase innovative research – a chance for you to meet the emerging scientists of today and tomorrow!
- View novel technologies and solutions in the expansive exhibit hall of 180 exhibiting companies
- Expanded educational topics and coverage on AI, Digital Health, and Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- New educational topics on Cell & Gene Therapy, Business Investing & Partnering, and Emerging Technologies & Tools
- 3,100+ innovative thinkers and thought leaders in the field of drug discovery, development, and diagnostics throughout pharma, biotech, and academia from around the world
- Bioinformatics Pipelines for Preclinical Drug Discovery Hackathon offering a new level of collaboration by bringing together innovative data scientists to solve real-world data challenges
- Launch of Women in Science programming and networking opportunities to celebrate the women changing the landscape of drug discovery, development, and diagnostics
- More book signing offerings from life science authors to help expand your knowledge and skills relevant to the conference subject matter. Plus, make your conference and event experience more meaningful and memorable!
- Expanded networking and educational opportunities in the exhibit hall including expanded vendor theater presentations, booth crawl, speed networking, breakout discussion groups, and 1-on-1 networking
- Learning and connecting with the industry’s cutting-edge thought leaders and innovators from around the globe
- Connecting with buyers and sellers and like-minded researchers facing similar technical and research challenges
- Opportunities to conduct a lot of business meetings with company executives
- And more!
The Tri-Conference & Bio-IT World Conference & Expo WEST continue to make important milestones in our industry where we have spent over 25 years in advancing applied science and technology. By attending this important scientific meeting, you will be inspired to learn and connect with others in your field to continue your work in advancing precision medicine. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco, CA March 1-4, 2020!