We encourage attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo WEST Poster Sessions:
Main Conference Program Posters
Moscone South Convention Center
Hilton Union Square Hotel
Reasons to present your research poster at the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo WEST:
People’s Choice Poster Award Competition Criteria
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, IT and government institutes
- Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials
- $100 off your registration fee**
- Your poster will be automatically entered in the People’s Choice Poster Awards, at which one Symposia poster winner will receive $250
- Poster data should be well presented and visually easy to understand
- Poster should be scientifically advanced and novel
- Poster presenter should be present and engaging
Poster Deadlines and Instructions
Bio-IT World Conference & Expo WEST accepts poster proposals for presentation in the Main Conference Program exhibit hall (Moscone South Convention Center) and the Symposia exhibit hall (Hilton Union Square Hotel). Click here for more detailed information on the symposia posters.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by deadline to be determined.
Register online (or by phone, fax, or mail) for All Access or A-la-carte, and please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email containing a unique link allowing you to submit your poster abstract. If you do not receive your link within 5 business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
** One poster discount per registration.
You must be registered for a Main Conference Program to present at the Main Conference Poster Session.
Each poster is limited to one poster session.