CHI’s Bio-IT World Conference & Expo WEST encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by January 17, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be available to 3,100+ delegates
- You’ll automatically be entered into our poster competition where two winners each will receive an American Express Gift Certificate
- $100 off your registration fee
- Your research will be seen by leaders from pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive a discount off their registration fee. They will also be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by the poster deadline.
Click here to register as a Student
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).